Tuesday, August 6, 2019

3.Symptoms - Autoimmune hypothyroidism


Before you start correlating any of this to yourself, please note that this is my story :)
Any similarity with my life pattern can be mere coincidence.

Lets start.
So, when doctor asked me for the 1st time why I was seeing her, my reasons were:

  • Abdominal ache 
  • Missed my periods 
  • Emotional turmoil
This was only 1/3 of what was actually happening. 

After I got the answer that I had auto immune hypothyroidism, I knew what other symptoms my body was trying to throw at me:

  • Delayed menstrual cycle  
  • Over reactive mind 
  • Loss of ability to tolerate opinions 
  • Early fatigue 
  • lethargic body 
  • Digestion problems
  • Pessimist mind 
  • Gradually increasing weight 
  • Non-responsive body weight to diets or exercise 
  • Change from fun loving to grumpy me

Yes. This was all what my body was trying to tell me which I clearly ignored.

P.S.: I am still trying to find an answer if auto immune disorder gave me stress or it was the other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment